Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2022 – Account Executive Facultative Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Willis Towers Watson ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Willis Towers Watson UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in Willis Towers Watson!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Willis Towers Watson then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2022 – Account Executive Facultative Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Willis Towers Watson – Willis Towers Watson has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Account Executive Facultative job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Willis Towers Watson employment notification. The work location for Account Executive Facultative Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 4000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month
Fact: The average salary for a Account Executive Facultative in Dubai, UAE is AED 4000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Willis Towers Watson for Account Executive Facultative Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Willis Towers Watson. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Willis Towers Watson for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Willis Towers Watson Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Willis Towers Watson
Job Position Name :- Account Executive Facultative
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 4000.00 – 7000.00 Per Month
Willis Towers Watson: Job Description
Job Tittle: Account Executive Facultative
Full Job Description :-
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
Client Relationship Management:
Work on assigned New Business, Renewal placements and clients to complete the following activities, under supervision of the Lead Broker:
- Pipeline population and updates into CRM, as advised by Lead Broker
- Create and maintain placement file on Electronic Filing System/Document Management System (DMS)
- File all pertinent information related to assigned placements
- Conduct DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) onboarding of new clients
- Conduct Know Your Customer checks (KYC) refreshers as and when required
- Log requests on Service Hub for Mumbai Placing & Billing Team to prepare MRC’s (Market Reform Contracts), Invoices and Evidence of Covers (EOCs)
- Coordinate with Mumbai Placing & Billing (P&B) Team on queries, errors, revisions etc.
- Share all documentation produced by Mumbai P&B with the Lead Broker
- Perform Sanctions Checks on SMART tool through coordination with Lead Broker on resolution of issues and queries
- Perform Third Party Approval process by populating the Third-Party Scorecard through coordination with Lead Broker on resolution of issues and queries
- Check Market Security and TOBA (Terms of Business Agreement) status of markets being proposed and advise to Lead Broker
- Ensure Market Security Status (including non-approved market letters, fact sheets) are informed to the Lead Broker
- Populate market appraisal information by use of FMA (Fair Market Appraisal) tool/Market Appraisal Sheet
- Evaluate Organisation setup (Client, Insured, Reinsured, Reinsurers, Third Party etc.) on Eclipse and initiate actions accordingly, including due diligence (KYC) where required
- Coordinate with central KYC and Sanctions Teams on queries, errors, revision etc.
- Prepare CEM (Client Excellence Model) Quote-to-Client (QTC) and Confirmation of Cover (CoC) where requested, and submit to Lead Broker
- Escalate open issues to Lead Broker throughout the placement process and particularly at Quote to Client, Firm Order and Evidence of Cover stage to avoid any breaches
- Be the first point of contact for all internal queries (including Accounting & Settlement (A&S)) aiming to resolve all internal queries independently, and escalating to Lead Broker when required
- Coordinate and Complete end-to-end process for Non-Technical Endorsements
- Support Lead Broker with Technical Endorsements (same as for new or renewal placements)
- Ensure adherence to Group policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Support the delivery of end-to-end ongoing client service, throughout the life cycle of a clients’ policy, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
- Understand and apply the business unit policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues where appropriate to maximise service delivery levels.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)/Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to ensure targets are met.
- Support the implementation of any new processes/procedures that are put in place.
- Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
The requirements :-
- Preferably bachelor degree or equivalent, or industry knowledge/experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service.
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, and (re)insurers.
- Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility
- Good communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills in English
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service delivery.
WTW is an equal opportunity employer