21st Century Leaders Dubai Jobs 2022 – Paralegal Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in 21st Century Leaders Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in 21st Century Leaders site for careers in 21st Century Leaders Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in 21st Century Leaders Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
21st Century Leaders Dubai Jobs 2022 – Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in 21st Century Leaders Dubai – 21st Century Leaders Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Paralegal job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to 21st Century Leaders Dubai employment notification. The work location for Paralegal Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 5980.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Paralegal in Dubai, UAE is AED 5980.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in 21st Century Leaders Dubai for Paralegal Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by 21st Century Leaders Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by 21st Century Leaders Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
21st Century Leaders Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- 21st Century Leaders Dubai
Job Position Name :- Paralegal
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 5980.00 Per Month
21st Century Leaders Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Paralegal
Full Job Description :-
The role will be based mostly in Saadiyat Island, so applicants must be comfortable in an informal, non-corporate environment and working in a small team. They should also love dogs, or at the very least not be allergic to or frightened of dogs.
The job mostly involves taking live audio-dictation of correspondence, we are looking for candidates who are bilingual level English speakers with excellent written English (spelling and grammar) who have a proven typing speed of a minimum of 65wpm.
Please note that we will not accept CVs without a completed typing test. An essential element is candidates must have a legal background – either a UK law degree, or a UK paralegal qualification – as the work involves working with Dr Charlotte to prepare contracts, handle intellectual property issues, legal cases and other related work.
We will, however, consider candidates with no legal background, for additional roles, if they have very fast typing speeds, bilingual level English and are quick to learn. The role works closely with Dr Charlotte on numerous varied tasks at the same time, so we are looking for someone with a calm manner who works well under pressure, i.e. a candidate who is unflappable! The role has longer than average working hours, usually 9am to 10am start (sometimes later) to 7pm, with overtime paid after 48 hours a week, so we are looking for someone who likes to be busy and who will throw themselves into their work with passion! Unfortunately, we cannot consider candidates with children. In addition, we will only consider candidates currently based in Abu Dhabi or candidates willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi from elsewhere in the UAE within the first two weeks of employment. There will be an initial interview, with Dr Charlotte, and then the candidates will be required to attend a day trial. Training will take place on Saadiyat Island. Dr Charlotte is expected to be out of the country in August, returning end of August. In the interim, before Dr Charlotte’s return, the successful candidate will need to take training to complete tasks assigned by Dr Charlotte and/or use this time to reallocate if required.
Please submit candidates who are:
• Based in Abu Dhabi
• Available to start immediately or no later than 20th August
• Can prove typing speeds of no less than 65wpm
• Have perfect written English – excellent grammar and spelling
• Responsibilities (Paralegal and Office Manager) You will report directly to the Client, Dr Charlotte di Vita, and your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparing the Client’s email and postal correspondence, mostly by live audio-dictation.
• Working closely with the Client to prepare legal documents and oversee various legal cases and trademark matters.
• Preparing correspondence relating to the Client’s UAE properties, including liaising with Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM), real estate agents, contractors, suppliers, tenants, holiday let guests and location shoots.
• Personal assistance to the Client as required alongside other staff members, including coordinating written communications to contractors and suppliers, and organising internal and external meetings.
• Assist with the Client’s move to new locations.
• Assisting with clearance of the Client and Associated Organisation’s storage facilities.
• Providing first class legal administrative and secretarial support, preparing documents and presentation materials for the Client.
• Arranging for the Client to execute contracts and ensuring such contracts are sent to licensing partners and agencies.
• Ensuring electronic and hard copy filing systems are correctly maintained.
• Managing the Client’s diary, liaising with senior people and consultants from different business and charity organisations.
• Supporting the team by ensuring resources, marketing materials and other documents are kept up to date.
• Maintaining records of product sample stock sent to licensing partners, gifts sent to pro bono lawyers, trustees, and other supporters of the charity, and issuing credit notes and invoices when required.
• Coordinating meetings for 21CL team members and updating task lists as required.
• Carrying out ad hoc investigative background research in the fields relevant to 21CL.
• Ensuring that the Client’s private office and 21st Century Leaders Foundation office is manned between 9am-7pm, every day, shared with other team members, allowing the office to run with two people present each day.
• Organising domestic and international travel arrangements including booking flights, tracking air miles and completing visa applications.
• Ensuring the phone is answered and messages are handled responsibly when in the office.
• Managing office supplies and project expenditure, minimising costs wherever possible.
• Arranging courier deliveries of documents and ensuring packages are tracked.
• Ensuring the smooth running of office infrastructure (telecoms, IT hardware and software etc) principally in conjunction with IT support providers.
• Sourcing, recruiting, training, and managing other office personnel, including interns, volunteers etc.
• Managing daily maintenance of the office space and recycling, including educating yourself on environmental sustainability and adhering to best practice to minimise carbon, water and waste pollution.
• Managing the office, including when the Client is travelling.
• Working hours: Start times – between 9am to 10:30am, as standard, but sometimes later. End time- 7pm.
• Days of work: The office is often open 7 days a week. There are other staff members covering two office positions.
• A rota is created to ensure that two staff are always in the office each day.
University Qualifications: LLB UK Law degree • Nature and length of previous experience: 0-2 years
• Gender Preference: Female – Essential
• Language Fluency: English – Native Speaker
• Typing Speed – 65 wpm min
About the company
21st Century Leaders raises funds to support humanitarian and environmental causes, striving to encourage a generation of influencers to take ownership, positive action and raise awareness among their fans for critical global causes. 21st Century Leaders is not just its own charity; it is also an enabler of other charities.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party