Four Seasons Abu Dhabi Jobs Careers 2022 – Junior Sous Chef – Suq Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Four Seasons Abu Dhabi ends here!. Se Group Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Four Seasons site for careers in Four Seasons Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Four Seasons Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Four Seasons Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Junior Sous Chef – Suq Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Four Seasons Abu Dhabi – Four Seasons Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Junior Sous Chef – Suq job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Four Seasons Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Junior Sous Chef – Suq Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 6161.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Junior Sous Chef – Suq in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 6161.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Four Seasons Abu Dhabi for Junior Sous Chef – Suq Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Four Seasons Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Four Seasons Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Four Seasons Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Four Seasons Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Junior Sous Chef – Suq
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 6161.00 Per Month
Four Seasons Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Junior Sous Chef – Suq
Full Job Description :-
Junior Sous Chef
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market.
At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees.
The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees.
We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees.
Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options
– from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites
– subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team:-
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Participates in the preparation of food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Train, motivate, recommend discipline, and supervise the work of kitchen employees ensuring that all cultural and core standards are met.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years culinary or related work experience in the same capacity in a luxury property
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party