Al shirah Dubai Jobs 2022 – Project Control Engineer Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Al shirah Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Al shirah site for careers in Al shirah Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Al shirah Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Al shirah Dubai Jobs 2022 – Project Control Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Al shirah Dubai – Al shirah Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Project Control Engineer job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Al shirah Dubai employment notification. The work location for Project Control Engineer Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 10000.00 – 15000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Project Control Engineer in Dubai, UAE is AED 10000.00 – 15000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Al shirah Dubai for Project Control Engineer Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Al shirah Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Al shirah Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Al shirah Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Al shirah Dubai
Job Position Name :- Project Control Engineer
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 10000.00 – 15000.00 Per Month
Al shirah Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Project Control Engineer
Full Job Description :-
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives. Budgets
• Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control. Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
• Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations. Performance Management Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework. Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function. Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures and controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices Reports
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management Generic Accountabilities (continue) Internal Communications and Working Relationships Contact with line Manager/ peers and other employees within the company/Group as required External Communications and Working Relationships Contact with external parties including consultants, third party service providers, and government agencies as required Minimum
Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum Experience, Knowledge and Skills 6 years of experience.
Professional Certifications As applicable Work Condition, Physical effort and Work Environment Physical Effort Minimal Work Environment A/C environment, could be exposed to the prevailing weather conditions like heat, humidity and dust during occasional site visits.
Additional Details Job Family / Sub Family:Project/Facilities & Construction Management Job Dimension Revenues/ Budget:
As per approved financial budget Direct Reports: A
s per organization chart Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
Note :- Beware of Fraud Agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party