Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Teacher of Business Studies Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted website for careers in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – Teacher of Business Studies Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi – Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Teacher of Business Studies job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for Teacher of Business Studies Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 18500.00 per month.
Fact: The average salary for a Teacher of Business Studies in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 18500.00 per month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi for Teacher of Business Studies Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- Teacher of Business Studies
Job Type :- Teacher of Business Studies Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 18500.00 per month
Al Shohub Private School Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: Teacher of Business Studies
Job Description :-
Al Shohub Private School was founded in 1999 by Her Highness Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saif Al Nahyan to provide exceptional education in Abu Dhabi.
We are located in the heart of Khalifa City in Abu Dhabi in a purpose-built educational facility. Al Shohub is a British curriculum through school offering places from FS to Year 13 with co-ed provision from FS to Year 6 and an all-girls environment in secondary.
The large majority of our students are Emiratis. Our school is deeply rooted in the values of the Emirati community, driven by the aspirations of parents, and guided by the requirements of our regulatory body, ADEK.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR TEACHERS
- A manageable workload, typically email free weekends and evenings, a positive work-life balance
- Opportunities to grow professionally with a CPD budget allocated for every staff member and increased leadership opportunities within each phase
- Availability of resources within all subjects with the allocation of departmental budgets to enable elevated T&L and student achievement across the school
- In-class support with a TA in every FS and Primary class and the planned appointment of TAs in Secondary
- Prioritised staff wellbeing across the school, consultative leadership, a positive work environment
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR TEACHERS
- Stay current by reading widely around education, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment
- Commit to the wellbeing and academic growth of every child at Al Shohub
- Engage in the growth of the school and actively initiate and participate in all aspects of that growth
- A continued willingness to grow as educators and practitioners by seeking out and actively participating in internal and external CPD opportunities
- A positive, professional can-do attitude, collegial, avoiding negativity and casual gossip
THE ROLE :-
- Deep knowledge of the subject National Curriculum from KS3 to KS5
- At least two years of experience teaching the National Curriculum
- An understanding of using student data effectively to inform teaching and ensure student learning
- An understanding of how students learn and the ability to translate that knowledge into optimising student learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or another relevant field with a teaching qualification specialising in the subject
- Female only
Al Shohub Private School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. All employees must ensure compliance with the School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Statement at all times. This appointment will be subject to checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service and past employers.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.