Ignite School Jobs 2022 – Music Teacher Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Ignite School ends here!. SeGroup Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streit bsite for careers in Ignite School!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Ignite School then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Ignite School Jobs 2022 – Music Teacher Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Ignite School – Ignite School has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Music Teacher job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Ignite School employment notification. The work location for Music Teacher Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 13,000 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Music Teacher in Dubai, UAE is AED 13,000 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Ignite School for Music Teacher Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Ignite School. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Ignite School for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Ignite School Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Ignite School
Job Position Name :- Music Teacher
Job Type :- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 13,000 Per Month
Ignite School: Job Description
Job Tittle: Music Teacher
Salary :- US 2840 – 3540 a month
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
MUST have the following to be considered:
- US Passport Holder (valid 6 months or greater)
- 2 or more years of certified teaching experience in the United States for the position you are applying for.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Current Resume
- 3 Current References to supply if offered a position: one from a direct, current supervisor (Principal, Assistant/Association Principal, Superintendent/Head of School)
- Experience Certificate (if 2 years or more completed at a school in the UAE)
- Preference given to those who currently reside in Dubai or UAE
- COVID Vaccination (proof) or willingness to get vaccinated upon arrival.
- Tax-free salary paid on a scale linked to teaching experience up to 13,000 AED per month
- End of service gratuity
- Housing allowance
- Joining and departure economy class flights to/from Dubai to the home of record for self
- Annual flights from to home of record [Economy class] for self, taken once during annual leave
- UAE-medical insurance for self
- 2,000 AED settling-in allowance
- 2-year renewable contract with option for renewal
- Visa processing costs (excluding document certification) for self
- Excellent career and leadership prospects
Ignite School recruits motivated, dynamic, qualified and experienced international faculty who are best able to engage our students in creative and innovative learning. The staff of Ignite School are themselves supported by a peer-led professional learning community shaped by reflective practice and collaboration.
Ignite School shapes creative and innovative “21st-century citizens of the world” through a sustainability-focused, student-centered learning environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to instill exemplary character and life-long learning skills in our students through inclusive school life programs and extracurricular activities that empower and challenge the realization of potential in each of our individual learners. Every Ignite School student feels welcome, accepted, safe, valued and happy. Host-country national students feel they have the potential to make a valuable social, cultural and economic contribution to the well-being of their local community and to their country.
The American curriculum is rigorous, relevant and service-oriented with a curriculum design that adheres to international best practices. Our inquiry-based learning model provides a platform for the development of creative processes that weave together sustainable development, science, mathematics, [coding and design] technology, analysis, logic, debate and innovation. Our holistic approach to learning encourages the physical, social, intellectual and emotional development of our students through real-world experiences as well as inside our high-quality learning facilities. With the aid of learning technology, students develop the 21st-century citizenship skills of critical thinking, complex problem solving, collaboration, cognitive flexibility, emotional intelligence and creativity.
Interviews are conducted through Skype/ Google Meet.