Oceaneering Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – NDT Project Manager Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Oceaneering Abu Dhabi ends here!. Se Group Abu Dhabi UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Abu Dhabi. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Oceaneering site for careers in Oceaneering Abu Dhabi!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Abu Dhabi location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Oceaneering Abu Dhabi then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Oceaneering Abu Dhabi Jobs 2022 – NDT Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Oceaneering Abu Dhabi – Oceaneering Abu Dhabi has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for NDT Project Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Oceaneering Abu Dhabi employment notification. The work location for NDT Project Manager Vacancy would be Abu Dhabi and an average Salary will be AED 5230.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a NDT Project Manager in Abu Dhabi, UAE is AED 5230.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Oceaneering Abu Dhabi for NDT Project Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Oceaneering Abu Dhabi. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Oceaneering Abu Dhabi for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Oceaneering Abu Dhabi Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Oceaneering Abu Dhabi
Job Position Name :- NDT Project Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Salary :- AED 5230.00 Per Month
Oceaneering Abu Dhabi: Job Description
Job Tittle: NDT Project Manager
Full Job Description :-
- Project manage the allocated activities and resources in accordance with organisation procedures, workscope requirements, budgets and plans. Review and evaluate progress and ways of improving the work of the project. Interface and manage the client relationship at project execution level.
- Focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated Asset Integrity project(s) (NDT, Inspection)
- Manage day-to-day operational requirements of the project with the support of the Assistant Project Manager (Personnel Mobilisation, Resource planning, Daily Reports, Certification, Quotes, Queries, HSE report, Training planning/booking)
- Work closely with client and project team to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the assigned project
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent personnel to deliver the service and assign responsibilities
- Ensure such personnel work within their competency responsibilities and areas of scope
- Develop and maintain project management plans with the client and project team to ensure that all project activities are adequately scheduled
- Responsible for the correct identification and prioritisation of areas of work and resource demands in association with the Technical Lead
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives; review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met appropriately
- Assist in creation of annual budget(s), and proposals.
- Review and approve all invoices, and ensure payment is within the contracted payment terms.
- Responsible for the commercial control of contracts as defined in the contract agreement under workscope, including management and monitoring of agreed scopes within agreed budgets.
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets
- Manage Client communications and reporting as required, ensuring that business and HSE risk implications on integrity issues are clearly identified and appropriately assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Senior Management Team
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Support regular audits and assessment of the service as planned, monitor and review any impact of changes in standards and legislation for designated projects
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Travel to countries within the Middle East region for PM visits and project support
- Resource planning
- Project reporting
- Integrity/Inspection client interfacing
- HSE and Quality plan creation
- Travel within Middle East countries
- Other duties as assigned
- Quality improvements
- KPI setting, for subordinates and projects
- HSE improvements
- Self Verification and/or Audit experience
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
Promote a strong HSE culture at all times
Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work
Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Manages a team of specialists and may manage support teams.
- Applies advanced knowledge and skills of specialized area and demonstrates broad understanding of the field.
- Executes short-term operational activities and innovation for a specific work area through process implementation.
- Manages problem-solving within own work team and oversees solution implementation.
- Degree qualified in an engineering or business related discipline, (preferably Incorporated status if engineering or tertiary qualification if from a business discipline) (P)
Note: lesser qualifications may be accepted provided exceptional experience in project management can be demonstrated
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of effectively leading project teams (E)
- Minimum 3 years within oil and gas Integrity Management/Inspection (P)
- Experience in financial control and budgets (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures, service quality and customer satisfaction (E)
- Ability to supervise and lead project teams of multi discipline professionals (E)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Ability to work independently in challenging circumstances and use initiative to propose and implement changes to work practices (P)
- Ability to solve problems by applying sound reasoning (E)
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports (E)
- Ability to communicate effectively (E)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:-
– Computer Skills– Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Peoplesoft, MS Project, Primavera
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training & development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Attendance & Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Motivation– Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard or excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
This position is mostly office based in Abu Dhabi Operations office. Client office visits required within Middle East. Work site visits required to liaise with clients site teams and own project teams. Workshop and warehouse visits required for equipment planning. PPE to be worn on sites and workshops.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
OCCASIONAL FREQUENT CONSTANT:-
Site visits, maneuvering around, wearing PPE
Lift up to 10 pounds Standing
Repetitive movements of
arms and hands
Driving to client offices
Sit with back supported
Flying to client locations
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party