The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Development Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in The Economist Newspaper Limited site for careers in The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai Jobs 2022 – Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai – The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Business Development Manager job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai employment notification. The work location for Business Development Manager Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 12000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Business Development Manager in Dubai, UAE is AED 12000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai for Business Development Manager Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai
Job Position Name :- Business Development Manager
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 12000.00 Per Month
The Economist Newspaper Limited Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Business Development Manager
Full Job Description :-
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight, and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
The Economist Impact Events is the leading provider of international forums for senior executives seeking new insights into strategic issues. These meetings include industry conferences, management events, and government roundtables held around the world. Each meeting organized by the events teams delivers objective and informed analysis. Meetings provide unusually high-level forums where senior executives can gain insights, exchange views and compare strategies.
How you will contribute:
- Manage the entire business development process (prospect, qualify, proposal, negotiate and close) and work effectively with other functions across The Economist Group
- Maintain personal responsibility in executing the sales process and maximise revenue for a defined portfolio
- Ability to confidently and persuasively convey the merits of The Economist Group capabilities to clients and prospects in all written and verbal communications while maintaining the high quality and professional image of The Economist
- Have a deep understanding of the high end consumer demographic and the most senior-level business decision-makers and their media and purchasing habits for the confirmed category
- Grow a new client base for the verticals/ territory assigned
- Foster effective teamwork with local and global sales
- Effectively manage all aspects of your given business (territory) – understanding your clients business, building & managing relationships, and understanding the competitive set
- Adhere to business directives required by management as well as maintaining an accurate and up-to-date sales database
- Act as the Global Sales Lead on identified event key accounts if and when required
- Support the sponsorship delivery process and work closely with operations, marketing, programming teams until the project/event is delivered
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Experience of a minimum of 5 years in a new business development role and with experience in event or consultative sales with a minimum GCC experience of 3 years
- Proven experience in a similar selling capacity; experience selling event sponsorship is a definite plus
- Experience presenting to and negotiating with senior decision makers of large multi-national corporations
- A demonstrated understanding of how (event) marketing can support corporate communications, strategy and advertising campaigns
- Ability to be a change agent and adapt positively to changes in strategy, methodology, and responsibilities.
- An ability and willingness to cold call and secure meetings with prospects and A strong consultative sales aptitude
- Learning agility and confidence to take responsibility for own development and support the development of others through the sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build and maintain productive business/professional relationships
- A keen interest and curiosity in international business and current affairs
- Strong account and project management skills with a real appetite for business development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; confident and professional manner
- Highly motivated, with excellent organizational and time management skills
- A good team player with the ability to think strategically and tactically
- Fluency in English and any additional European language is a plus
Note :- Beware of fraud agents! Do not Pay Money to get a Job
www.uaejobsvacancy.com will Not be Responsible for any Payment Made to a Third-party