University of Wollongong Dubai Jobs 2022 – Student Counsellor Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in University of Wollongong Dubai ends here!. Search Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in University of Wollongong Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted website for careers in University of Wollongong Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Abu Dabhi, Ajman , Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in University of Wollongong Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
University of Wollongong Dubai Jobs 2022 – Student Counsellor Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in University of Wollongong Dubai – University of Wollongong Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Student Counsellor job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to University of Wollongong Dubai employment notification. The work location for Student Counsellor Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 61,829.00 Per year
Fact: The average salary for a Student Counsellor in Dubai, UAE is AED 61,829.00 per year
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in University of Wollongong Dubai for Student Counsellor Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by University of Wollongong Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by University of Wollongong Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
University of Wollongong Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- University of Wollongong Dubai
Job Position Name :- Student Counsellor
Job Location :- Dubai, UAE
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 61,829.00 per year
University of Wollongong Dubai: Job Description
Job Title :– Student Counsellor
Apply For Job Address :-UOWD Building – Al Sufouh – Dubai Knowledge Park – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Full Job Description :-
About UOWD:The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) is one of the region’s oldest, most prestigious and forward-thinking tertiary institutions. Our curriculum and teaching practices reflect those of UOW Australia, which constantly ranks among the top 2% of universities worldwide, and are nationally and internationally recognized. Our continuous efforts in providing an education of world-class standards, are evident in our longstanding ranking in graduate employability and also the reason why our graduates are highly sought after by employers.
UOWD is truly a dynamic and diverse institution that offers a broad spectrum of programs in Business, Engineering, Information Sciences as well as Arts, Media and Humanities, aiming to develop graduates who are ethical, agile, technologically literate and ready for multicultural workplaces. Our programs are relevant and industry related with a strong focus on encouraging creative and critical thinking, problem-solving and the development of unique leadership skill sets.
Position:The role of Student Counsellor is a key service position at UOWD. It is crucial in ensuring that UOWD students are appropriately supported as they progress through their studies at the University. The Student Counsellor provides confidential, free and culturally appropriate counselling services, in accordance with professional standards and practices, and supports students of determination by providing advice and direction to ensure they reach their academic potential.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Provision of counselling services for students
- Management of personal development skills for students
- Development and enhancement of support services for students
- Day to day coordination of counselling services
- Communication and information development
Education and Experience:Essential:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in counselling, preferably at the postgraduate level, together with related and appropriate practical clinical/community experience
- Certification in administering personality assessment tools such as personality dimensions, MBTI, PTI/PTE or MMPI.
- Experience in a variety of counselling techniques, including working with groups or team counselling.
- Experience in working with persons of different cultures, religions and sexual orientation.
- Experience in working with persons of different cultures and religions
- Experience in delivering workshops and seminars on personal development topics.
- Experience in working with young adults
- Education sector experience
Knowledge and Skills:Essential :-
- A working knowledge of different theories of counselling practice.
- An easy, outgoing attitude with students
- A high level of both written and oral English skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Be an integral part of the total team.
- Sense of humour and ability to use common sense.
- Have patience, persistence and integrity.
- Show an ongoing, original/flexible approach to work tasks, and environment.
- Is agile and adaptable.
- Is a team player
- Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times
- Has integrity and operates with transparency
- Resilient and adaptable to change
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph