Adidas Dubai Jobs 2022 – Manager Store Development MENA Job Vacancy in Dubai, UAE. Your job search for latest vacancies in Adidas Dubai ends here!. Se Group Dubai UAE. Get Employment News Alert for Upcoming Jobs in Dubai. We are a trusted wearch Private, Semi Govt, and Government Jobs in UAE. Find here New careers vacancy in Streitb site for careers in Adidas Dubai!!
We are a UAE jobs portal for job seekers in Dubai, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, India, Arab countries, Middle Asia, etc. We bring latest Employment News for the candidates who are searching for fresh Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. There are published hundreds of new jobs in Dubai, UAE for private sectors and government sectors. Just stay connected with us to give a new shape to your career in Dubai location.
If you are looking for a job website to search new career vacancies in Adidas Dubai then you can apply online with the help of the information offered by uaejobsvacancy.com.
Adidas Dubai Jobs 2022 – Manager Store Development MENA Jobs Vacancy in Dubai, UAE
Employment News for current Jobs Vacancies in Adidas Dubai – Adidas Dubai has released a new job notification 2022-2023 on their official website for Manager Store Development MENA job post. The eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the required educational qualifications as well as work experience needs may apply online to Adidas Dubai employment notification. The work location for Manager Store Development MENA Vacancy would be Dubai and an average Salary will be AED 6000.00 Per Month.
Fact: The average salary for a Manager Store Development MENA in Dubai, UAE is AED 6000.00 Per Month
Please go through the below mentioned job description for this vacancy in Adidas Dubai for Manager Store Development MENA Position. Find out brief details, such as Job ID, Work Location/Address, Educational qualifications required, min/max age limit, Monthly/annual Salary and perks and employment benefits offered by Adidas Dubai. Check out all the details here before applying online to this latest recruitment by Adidas Dubai for freshers and experienced candidates from across the United Arab Emirates.
Adidas Dubai Jobs Highlight
Hiring Organization Name :- Adidas Dubai
Job Position Name :- Manager Store Development MENA
Job Type :- Full Time Jobs in Dubai
Salary :- AED 6000.00 Per Month
Adidas Dubai: Job Description
Job Tittle: Manager Store Development MENA
Full Job Description :-
- Manage multiple retail implementation projects within market using CTC concepts and tools with MENA store development processes, to deliver on time and to budget.
- Manage and support the market SD team to ensure all projects within cluster are delivered on time and budget.
- Manage and support the Service providers to define & set SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with all related services to ensure stores are always presented to a high standard and all H&S (Health & Safety) protocols are met.
- Work with procurement and the agreed finance polices and process (Tender) to ensure all purchases and appointments are done in line with agreed market protocols.
- Working closely with the Senior Manager Store Development MENA, support to create Capex and schedules to support the BPM process for new projects.
- Coordinate projects with the back-office teams within Merchandising, VM, Retail Operations (Senior Director DTC, District Managers, Store Managers), IT, Marketing, Finance, Profit Protection, HR and Supply Chain to ensure projects are deliver to the highest possible performance standards.
- Report quality issues in real time using provided standardized processes & documents.
- Manage and sign off all installations per market, provide documentation with required detail
- Provide Market forecast of fixtures and fittings to Global. • Identify and produce efficiencies in store development work, be it fiscal, time or resources.
- Evaluate the competencies of his/her subordinates on a regular basis and provide prompt and feedback and guidance to drive high performance.
- Global: Store Development Team
- Regional: DTC EM
- Local: DTC, Marketing, Finance Department and Partners/ suppliers.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Retail Design skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Proficiency on MS Office Applications Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point and Auto CAD++
- Ability to influence and drive consensus and solutions with cross functional teams
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence,
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently, additional language skills beneficial
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally as needed
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.